OPTIGA™ Trust SLS 10ERE
Infineon Technologies’ OPTIGA™ Trust SLS 10ERE is a turn-key authentication product offering a robust cryptographic solution. It offers a robust cryptographic solution designed to assist system manufacturers to prove the authenticity, integrity, and safety of their original products.
- Strong asymmetric cryptography with ECC 163bit key length
- Turn-key solution including host side software for easy integration
- 3.5kbit user NVM
- Easy to implement Single-Wire host interface
- Unique asymmetric key pair per chip
- Session key feature
- Size optimized USON-3 package (2 x 3mm)
The SLS 10ERE is designed for embedded systems which use its security and highly reliable authentication features. It protects the systems from unauthorized accessories, replacement parts or disposables. Unauthorized accessories are easily identified and, appropriate next actions can be triggered. In addition, unauthorized re-use or re-provisioning of original parts is recognized using its data authentication feature.
We offer full turn-key and programmable solution that all you to use it to Authenticate Device or Individual
The OPTIGA™ Trust SLS 10ERE can be used in all kinds of authentication and brand protection applications, e.g.
- Printer Cartridges
- Electronic Accessories (Earphones, speakers, Docking stations, game Controllers)
- Peripherals (adapters etc.)
- Original replacement parts
- Diagnostic & medical supply equipment
FIDO (Fast IDentity Online)
Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) is an open authentication standard that strengthens and simplifies two-factor authentication using specialized USB or NFC devices based on similar security technology found in smart cards. We offer complete reference design for FIDO U2F token.
- Out of the box solution
- USB, NFC, Bluetooth
- Reference Design
- Gerber files and schematics available
- Application notes