15. June 2017
This summit will delve into transformation currently taking place in Transport and Live Entertainment ticketing systems due to latest technical advances and adoption of innovative marketing practices and strategies.
Here are a few of the case studies that will be discussed during the summit:
– Belgian Mobility Card (BMC) study on Security for card based systems: Fraud detection first
– Abellio Group’s comparison between two Countries, The Netherlands (OV Chipkaart) and Scotland (Saltire card)
– AccorHotels Arena Data Analytics in the Live Entertainment Ticketing
– Smart Ticketing – A Way Forward to Integrated Mobility
– VIVA System – Lisbon’s interoperable and innovative multiservice ticketing experience
– Empowerment and Engagement: Making customers central to the ticketing experience
The Summit will feature 20+ expert speakers from major ticketing influencers in Transport (Budapest Transportation Centre, Calypso Networks Association, Slovenia’s Ministry of Spatial Planning, Xerox, Masabi, etc.) and Live Entertainment (FC Barcelona, Rockhal, UEFA, Skiddle, etc.). Besides numerous individual case studies, the summit is a great opportunity to network, meet valuable people and enjoy a few days in charming Lisbon.
SPECIAL : early bird discount of 400 euro for all registrations completed before March 17, 2017
To register, please send the filled-out registration form which you will find on the last page of the brochure.
Please refer to the attached brochure for more details.